20 June 2012

Music Videos

          Here are a few music videos I watched recently and liked.  Not only are the songs good, the videos themselves are pretty interesting.

          "Pursuit of Happines" - Kid Cudi.  One of my film teachers showed us this a while back and I've been planning on sharing a link, but I forgot.  But, now, here it is!  I'm not even sure what to call it (set, props, art?) but it makes for an interesting, kind of trippy video.

     HERE is said link.

          "Run Boy Run" - Woodkid.  I just thought this was a cool music video.  Black and white isn't used much anymore, especially in music videos.  But it creates some great images.  The style of the video has a great feel to it.

     Check it out HERE.

          "I don't even know what to put here" - No idea.  We've all seen the use of a screen within a screen, but this video takes it to another level.  And it has a lot of bright colors!

     Click HERE if you want.


     But that's just my opinion...



No comments:

Post a Comment